Sunday, February 12, 2006

Workout Log

jerbike
I squeezed in three short rides again this week, and on the third one, I started to feel like I was almost getting in shape -- exactly 30 minutes to the top of Giant's Head. We've had brilliant sunshine and cool winds for days, which makes for fine riding and great views.

Update: So that was last week, and I was all proud and having fun. This week I've been a total sloth, so I forced myself out for a ride on my townie yesterday and it turned into one of those rides where it feels like you're going uphill and against wind both ways. Frozen ears and hands didn't help my sense of fun either, although I was glad to hang out on the trestle a bit and check out the canyon. The digital camera got sent away for warranty repairs, so no photos on Headspacej for a while.

4 comments:

Bradley Cooper, Winemaker said...

Stumbled upon your blog by way of Vivaepicurea link list via a Google search for 'BC wine blogs'.
Great personal site and fantastic photos. Drop by the winery (1450 McMillan Penticton {Naramata Bench Road}) and say hi on one of your family expeditions or when you're doing some Campbell Mountain single track.

Jeremy said...

Hey Bradley, thanks for dropping by and leaving kind words. I must admit that we've driven past Township 7 too many times already...sounds like it's time to stop by.

Tannis said...

And I do believe I recall a lovely gift of merlot we uncorked a year or two ago...

Jeremy said...

That's right...we did enjoy that...what a great trade with Gwen for that excellent Oso Negro coffee we brought back from Nelson.