Monday, March 20, 2006

Photo Fix

paperdolls
A few pictures for those devoted fans of the Hiebert sisters:We had a sunny playtime at Sunoka yesterday afternoon on the way to pick up Tannis and Nada (and their bikes) in Penticton, but I didn't have a camera along. Other weekend highlights: pizza and wine (surprisingly good combo) with my folks in Kelowna on Friday night, my personal trail maintenance session on Saturday that had me losing track of the hours, Thai stirfry and Smithwick's at the Hildebrands later, and Ivy and I riding uptown in the sunshine for an ice cream cone before supper.

Listening today: Korn, moody organic instrumentals and Modest Mouse.

3 comments:

Ang said...

Ella looks like a wee little punk!

Heather said...

Awwwww....

Jeremy said...

She is a bit of a punk. Being two is almost inherently punk -- an element of anarchy, sticking it to the man (me, mostly) and a unique sense of style.