A few more human lessons have emerged as well. It's a bit scary owning a very new, very sensitive and expensive toy like this -- I'm babying it. I also had to realize that just because it's a good camera doesn't mean that it will only take good pictures. That said, it has taken a few good ones already. Here are a few of the scenery shots for the other photo geeks out there:
- clouds reflected in a window which was at least 50 metres away...crazy zoom.
- old skates hanging in the Peachland Museum
- wise old raven watching me ride past near the top of Giant's Head
- view up the lake from Peachland to Kelowna
- flying-V of Sandhill Cranes heading north
- billowing clouds reflecting off the lake
- Ivy on the dock