Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Happy Birthday to It (Take 3)

Blog birthday! Three years of words and pictures and they're really starting to add up. Three years ago, we lived in Kelowna, Tannis was pregnant, and Ivy was turning two. We were still a few months away from the big Kelowna fires and Ella's birth, and half a year from our move to Summerland. It's fascinating for me to dig through the minutia of our lives over that span, which is one of the reasons I keep adding stuff here faithfully. I'm also glad that distant friends and family can keep up with the girls and I'm thankful for the occasional comments you (loyal reader) leave here.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Many happy repostings!

Jeremy said...

Thanks, Chris. After one year, I had a strong urge to shut it down and burn the whole thing to a CD for posterity, but it's harder for me to imagine not doing it now.

dave said...

What you are creating is an excellent version of the old scrap book - capturing these memories is invaluable.

Jeremy said...

Thanks Dave -- that's true, it really has become a type of scrapbook...a glorified photo album. When I started it, I thought it might be more like a journal of thoughts, ideas and things I came across on the web.