Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Father's Day

ella-chalk-shadow
My dad gave me a nice father's day present this year by taking the kids out to every fun place in Penticton for most of Saturday. Tannis and I celebrated by going for a rare bike ride together and kicking around at home. Although a date was great, it was fantastic to have my girls back this week.

Sunday we packed a picnic and took it up to Thornhaven, and after naps we descended on the Hildebrands for a top-notch barbeque. A few pics from the weekend:

3 comments:

Heather said...

Jer, I've been eyeing this picture of Ella for the last few times I have scrolled through your blog. It's amazing. (chalk, shadow, Ella).

Jeremy said...

Thanks, Heather. I must admit that I'm disproportionately proud of that one.

Ang said...

Pretty wild Jer.