Friday, June 30, 2006

Ivy Day

ivy-ride
In honour of Ivy's big day, I thought I'd post a few favourite photos of her from the last week or so:
  • I love this photo of Ivy riding her bike in town -- she looks so independent, heading out into the unknown
  • Maybe the prettiest photo I've taken of Ivy, captured while she walked through the lupin meadow at the ornamental gardens
  • Ivy displaying the cherries she picked off the Hildebrand's tree -- we got a couple of pails off it (and full bellies) and there are still lots left on the tree. The dressup dress adds a weird element to this one.

4 comments:

Tannis said...

I love all of those. They really capture her essence and the magic of her age.

Jeremy said...

Totally, eh? Well said.

Heather said...

I've decided that today I will give in to the BC fruit truck. Yes, maybe buying cherries will put us in the hole - but they look SOOOOOOO good!

Tannis said...

The season is pretty short so you might as well indulge while they're fresh. I'm sure the baby needs those exotic vitamins from the okanagan anyway.