Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Bertram Creek Park

dock-sunset
We escaped the heat on the weekend by seeking refuge at my folks' place in Kelowna. After a total feast on Saturday night, Dad had the genius idea to go for a swim at Bertram. It's an epic spot, and the sunset put on a show for our benefit. Walking back to the car past the spot we were married 10 years ago, Ivy played the role of minister: "I now pronounce you man and wife -- you may kiss the bride." A nice moment, and a bit bizarre to see our girls standing there with us...we don't feel any different than we did back then. Anyway, a few photos:

8 comments:

Mom said...

That "couple of punks" comment made my day. Also, if I can't find a poster in one of those sunset shots, I'm too fussy. Gorgeous!

Ang said...

Emmy says "ooooh cuuuute, the doll drawing, the doll's holding hands with the picture!"
These photos are CRAZY jer, me enjoy-wow!

Anonymous said...

Here is my score card about the two "punks" diving off the table.
5.0, 5.2, 5.0, 6.0(Russian judge), 5.3
Just a little too much splash, other wise the technique was excellent.
Jean

Jeremy said...

HA HAhaha...I love it. The Russian judge loved their daring spirit.

Jeremy said...

Ang, I didn't post that one yet! You must have been snooping around in Flickr...

Jeremy said...

Glad you liked that one, Mom. Sorry I exposed your diving technique to the panel of judges.

Heather said...

It feels rather repetitive to keep complimenting your photography skills Jer. I wish I could come up with something more profound than the usual "great pics". But truly, you captured some beauties here. Very nice. I enjoyed the update. Our camera seems to be collecting dust this summer - unless I get ambitious and set up the tripod to take prego photos of myself! Hahaha!

Jeremy said...

Thx Heather. I liked this batch, too.