Sunday, July 30, 2006

Hum Drum

ella
You'd think nothing much happened in our lives except me pointing the camera at the kids.
  • Ella seemed to be my subject of choice this week: swimming , running, swinging, dressed up, and beachcombing.
  • Bill and Sam were out this weekend, and we had a great time with them, but I didn't post any photos of those events yet. We even witnessed a rare collision of social worlds, having Bill's and Myron's crews hanging out together with satisfying results.
  • We've been busily getting the place ready for sale, taking care of little fix-ups we had been neglecting. The emerging sales site is here -- Summerland townhouse for sale -- but we haven't "officially" listed yet (which, in a private sale seems to mean putting a sign on the lawn and advertising locally).
  • After seeing my latest painting (done with the girls as part of a special "gallery show" game) qualifies me as a folk artist. I'm not sure what that means, but it was really fun to muck with paints in a more focused kind of way. Ivy's doll portrait was more impressive overall.

4 comments:

Heather said...

That is a pretty wicked painting Jer - I'm impressed!

Jeremy said...

Thx, Heather. I enjoyed doing it immensely...I've known for years that painting is something I should be making time for (and making music), but it always seems to fall down the priority list.

Ang said...

love the painting, the photos, the subjects...

Mama Pearl said...

The condo pictures are very impressive. You've got me almost conviced to buy! The pictures of the girls in the latest blogs are precious. See you soon.