Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Happy Anniversary Action-Packed Pletts

Heather posted this photo from their wedding this week as they happily celebrated their third anniversary. It's a great wedding picture -- the bride and groom look thrilled, and they're surrounded by their good friends. But are they a bit too surrounded for comfort's sake?

Steve (longhair, front-left) is thinking, "I can't believe Jer H. is touching me tenderly right now." Jer P. (top-left) would have toppled over us if he hadn't been draped over that poor girl's back, and he was also trying to keep me snuggled in close to Steve with a warm shoulder grip. Myron (bottom-right) was intimately caressing Brent, who had been busy trying to get closer to Plett when the photographer insisted he look at the camera. Ang simply looks pleased that she managed to mostly avoid these full-body-contact shenanigans.

10 comments:

Heather said...

Hahaha - it is a tender loving moment caught forever on film!

Jeremy said...

I had hoped you would laugh at my lame attempt at humorous wedding-photo analysis, Heather. I should have emphasized again that it was a great wedding and the point of the post was to wish you a happy anniversary.

The entire genre of wedding photos is kind of bizarre in a way, isn't it? Putting people in positions they'd never assume in real life. That would actually be a hilarous blog idea -- finding random wedding photos on the web and commenting on them to display the occasional absurdity of the genre.

Mom said...

haha Jer, this post made me laugh out loud in the midst of an extremely boring day of work. Thanks!

Jeremy said...

Always glad to help.

Ang said...

My family is wondering what's wrong with me i just laughed so hard! When heather posted that pic I called steve over to note the inappropriate hand positioning. Glad you had the moxie to say something about it.
Love the blog idea, getting ideas already!

Jeremy said...

Seriously, Ang, that blog would be a riot. Glad you got a kick out of my poking a little fun in the process of wishing our dear friends a happy anniversay -- thankfully they were good sports about it.

Myron said...

I had been trying to get a little closer to Brent for years, and suddenly my opportunity arose! Too bad it had to be in front the enduring lens.

Jeremy said...

I'm glad you fessed up to this longtime romantic fascination, My. I wasn't going to say anything, but it's better to have these things out in the open.

Anonymous said...

i was in my glory being between plett and myron!.....brent

Jeremy said...

Of course you were, Brohnt! And who could blame you? Thanks for comin' out.