- I liked this shot of old dock piers underwater, but then looking closer later, I noticed some trippy reflections, some that look like stylized animals. Perhaps I'm just not getting enough sleep lately.
- Ella jumping off a beached dock, kicking snow and dressed up
- Ivy emerging from under another dock, busily crafting her own solar system
- Cool underwater patterns in the sand and the lake steaming in the cold
- Bill's willow and a wave-like snowdrift
Sunday, December 03, 2006
We walked down by the lake on the weekend and I took a bunch of artsy-fartsy photos of the icicles around the dock -- the flickr set is here for those who appreciate such things. A few others: