Highlights from Sunday included a nice long ride with Myron above his place, exploring an area for a new trail, and an hour on the phone with Greg, hearing how things are going with the new baby. A few fairly random photos from the last couple of days:
- Sisters holding hands on the Greenway (I swear I didn't put them up to it), and back up their favourite tree at the bird sanctuary
- Ivy at the creek lookout and Ella looking serious
- Ivy's been teaching Ella how to write -- here is the result, strangly reminiscent of Ivy's writing efforts at pretty much the same age
- More in my recent series of beautiful tiny things seen very close up: creekside violets, red moss shoots, mossy flowers, mauve flower clump, an annoying tick (one of many I've had on me this year, sadly) and more alien-looking moss shoots.
- A deer running across the trail -- I've almost hit these guys on my bike a bunch of times this spring.