Sunday, May 06, 2007

Home


We had a wonderful supper with dear friend Marj last week, and she razzed me for not posting enough (every day is the expectation, apparently) and never posting a photo of where we live. I thought, "man, there must be a hundred photos of the house up already", then couldn't remember a single one. So, this is what it looks like as you come in the driveway. The garage is at the end of the driveway, the garden is behind the garage, and the whole west side is bordered by this apple orchard. The sunroom's got a great hammock spot. A few photos from the yard:

6 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, your place is gorgeous! I love the hammock spot. Can't wait to come see it.

Jeremy said...

C'mon down...it might have a similar vibe to your place, actually. Older house, big yard with nice trees. You're lucky to be so close to town, though -- we're a 20-minute walk, unlike your 2-minute stroll.

Marj said...

Thanks for the pics! Now I wish I'd come to see for myself...maybe next time. It was so good to see you and your delightful family again. Keep posting, and yes, daily is expected/anticipated!
Marj

Jeremy said...

It would have been great to have you over, Marj -- next time for sure. You'll have to plan a longer trip, maybe. Oh, and daily posting is out of the question.
: )

Anonymous said...

Jer, you have perfected those raindrop/water drop shots. I love the one on the fence. Pearl

Jeremy said...

There is someone out there who appreciates my water drops! Thanks, Pearl.
: )