Friday, August 24, 2007

Big Sisters


Tannis already crafted a post similar to one I've been meaning to do; basically something that acknowledges that we have other children besides the new baby. That post was triggered by stellar photos from dear friend Marj, who fawned over the girls almost as much as Ezra last week and somehow managed to capture the insanity that is my curly mop right now.


Anyway, I still wanted to post a few of my own of the girls as well -- they're just thriving this summer, and becoming really wonderful kids. Hopelessly biased dad? Of course. A few recent notes on the big sisters:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jer, beautiful photography again, and amazing subjects. I can't get over how much Ivy looks like you on the headphones picture! Pearl

Jeremy said...

You're up late, bachelorette...
: )

Thanks for the kind words -- I hadn't thought of the resemblance in that photo...will have to check it out again.

Anonymous said...

Quit making fun of your mop! You look fantastic!

Kaili said...

Your girls are gorgeous!
Love the little picnic with other little friends, so cute! Something I would have done when I small.

Jeremy said...

Thanks, Kaili. I saw your little Jaia in the Beanery the other day -- also the cutest little guy.