Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ezra Medley (Part 2)

Tannis posted a minute of little Ezra video clips; worth checking out if that's your kind of thing.

Update: Here's another minute of more recent Ezra clips from the last few days. He's just at that stage where he's starting to smile and goo and gah a lot, which seems like excellent feedback after almost two months of him mostly crying, staring or sleeping. He just came off two or three fantastic days where he was sleeping well, happy and mellow. Then he got this cold we've all been fighting...so he's a bit crankier now than the video might imply.



Oh, and this is super-dumb, and I do have better things to do with my time...but...oh, just click on the photo below:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jer for your input. Ezra is super sweet in the clip and gives us a better feel for him. Awesome. Pearl

Jeremy said...

No problem, Pearl -- glad you enjoyed them. I've got a couple more I'll upload here soon.

Ang said...

That is one cutie baby boy. I loved the vids and that what-have-you blib. I have no comment on the whole concert thing because I'm dumbstruck by your luck with the whole grandparents nearby thing. So, no comment there. grr. kidding.

Anonymous said...

haha - super dumb but fun nevertheless!

Heather said...

Aw - so cute! I love the part where Ella is talking to him... priceless. I bet you see that everyday, but there is something moving about seeing siblings like that. So neat that the girls will get to participate so much in Ezra's up-bringing.

bill baker said...

Wow - You shold nickname him "lock-eye" look at the way he tracks Ella in that one part. Amazing for such a teeny chappie. Better brace yourselves, that reminds me of another certain wee lad I know...

Michelle said...

My goodness that boy looks like you.

Jeremy said...

Man, I've totally gapped out on responding to these excellent comments. Thanks to all of you for leaving quick notes.

Heather, it is amazing to see the dynamic between the sisters and their brother. They're still not quite sure what to do with him most of the time, but they're fascinated by him, and surprisingly tolerant of his less-than-ideal traits.

Bill, I've thought about exactly that parallel often already. You had mentioned a while back how Sam was super-alert and showed signs of being very aware of his environment. Ezra seems that way too, but who knows how that will play out?