Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ezzie Ezborne


One would think I could at least throw the occasional update up here on our newest family member. Truth is, he doesn't do too much worthy of mention -- just the usual baby stuff. That said, he's cute like crazy and he seems to be going into a new stage right now with some giggles and grabbing things consistently. A few recent photos:I put together a bunch of the recent video clips we've taken of him, including some crazy cycling practice (watch those legs), and his attempts at conversation, singing with his sisters, and laughing. A quick minute-and-a-half tribute to Ezra:

4 comments:

Nicole and Shane said...

I feel like a Mastercard commercial because all I can think when I watch this is "priceless". You have a beautiful little family!

Anonymous said...

Ohh, we love hearing Ezra's laughing voice. Looks like a well bonded family! Just wait till Grandma gets there to stir things up. I would love to see Ezra & hold him but will have to wait till Christmas. See you all at Navidad. Larry

Heather said...

SO cute! I love baby giggles.

Jeremy said...

Thanks for the kind words, all. Larry, I had especially hoped you guys would enjoy this one...hope you have a great time in the D.R., and we'll see you soon.