I'm missing the beach today, as a few flakes float down to remind us that winter is really coming. I kept meaning to post this photo from back in September -- I love the perspective on the fun and chaos. It shows Lorne's total commitment to his role, too; his continual willingness to step up for his girls.
I was going back through a bunch of photos I had never posted earlier in fall, and found a few good ones from the beach. It seems like a fitting theme to officially say goodbye to summer:
- Myron and Tracey playing pepper on the last really hot day in late September (and one of Myron digging)
- me and Ezra when he was still looking newborn
- the girls "whale-riding" and walking along the water on Sept.26th
- Tannis, Ezra and Ella on a gorgeous October morning at Powell Beach
- Elf-Ivy at Bertram on Thanksgiving weekend