Thursday, January 03, 2008

Christmas Vids

I took mostly bad photos over Christmas -- almost always indoors with bad light or the flash...and the videos aren't much better, but they do convey some of the feeling of the family around the tree, the kids with their presents, and special moments like Ezra and my grandpa. I also don't mind that I didn't focus on recording every moment over the holidays, either -- it probably means that I was busy experiencing rather than worrying about how it might look later. Anyway, here's a minute-and-a-half of little clips showing some of our Christmas vibe:

2 comments:

Tannis said...

Ivy's glee with that book is priceless...I love seeing her appreciation of the written word (and illustrations). And there I am rushing to Ella's gift in the background.

Jeremy said...

Yeah, that present has been more of a hit than I thought it might. You probably weren't watching her reaction when you were getting Ella started...