Friday, February 29, 2008

The Newest Member of ZZ Top

I sent Bill this awesomely heavy video yesterday and commented on how hardcore the singer looked in the preacher's suit with that fantastic beard. His rejoinder was this little gift of photoshopped magic, making real my long-time fantasy of having voyageur-like facial hair.

My 74 chin hairs might be inspired by this swarthy vision and begin multiplying rapidly. Tannis is sincerely hoping that they are instead shamed into never showing their pathetic selves in public again. Their 41 good friends on my upper lip form the perfect St. Jean'r after a couple of weeks, which that guy from 21 Jump Street manages to pass off as high style. Hmm....

11 comments:

Kaili said...

Haha! Nice! Robin is also lacking in the facial hair department. He dreams of having all these funky options facial hair would bring!

Develo said...

horrible...just horrible.

Jeremy said...

Yeah, this is pretty horrible. We sure got a good laugh out of it, though -- the girls just howled.

I suppose this particular number wouldn't one of the "funky options" we would choose if Robin and I could grow beards.

Michelle said...

That is too funny Jeremy.

Bill Baker said...

I'll be the first to agree it is horrifying.

Jeremy said...

You made it horrifying on purpose to dissuade me from my dream. I will not be stymied! Although I'll likely be in my 50s before this becomes viable.

Jason said...

Best... Picture... EVAR.

Jeremy said...

You can't grow it either, can you J? I think we've both got Grandpa Stoesz to thank for that.

Anonymous said...

Well, with a picture like that, I think the U.S.A. is looking in the wrong part of the world for Osama Bin Laden. :)

Besides, facial hair growing ability completely sucks, trust me.

Who wants to look like some reject from the Planet Of Apes movie anyways?

Smooth skin, it's the only way.

Jeremy said...

Yeah, that beard would probably get me profiled at airports, wouldn't it?

My lack of facial hair is a blessing, of course. I don't lie awake at night wishing and dreaming of being hairy.

Stevo Ploetsen said...

Beautiful!
That's the funniest picture I've seen in a long time!
Thanks for posting it.
Steve.