- Hit the new exhibit at the Penticton Art Gallery -- very nicely done, probably the best we've seen there.
- Explored Penticton's excellent used book store and each picked out a book -- Ivy's all over the Dragonology and Ella picked up old-favourite Scaredy Squirrel.
- Back to Summerland for sandwiches and beverages at Victoria Rd Deli & Bistro
- 10 pounds of perfect cherries and visiting the chickens at a nearby orchard
- Warm chocolate-chip cookies when we arrived home, freshly baked by Tannis and Ezra
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Great date this morning with the girls, on a glorious (and rare) rainy day: