Friday, August 22, 2008

Productivity

Maybe not the best productivity enhancer to have my bike visible from my office window. On a Friday. In August.

Other essential information to be gleaned from this terrible photo:
  • I love having a second monitor and our work techie was nice enough to lend me one. This actually does help productivity. Blogging about it does not.
  • My mom bought me this awesome Bodum coffee mug for Christmas that has two very thin layers of glass to trap air in between. It's feather-light and I didn't expect it to last more than a month before my normal clumsiness shattered it. Of course now it's doomed.
  • There's a Wocket in My Pocket is now entertaining the third Hiebert child in seven years. An admission: I've read it so many times that when I'm reading it to Ezra in this chair, I can (and do) check my e-mail without missing a beat.
  • That mousepad is probably five years old and beyond disgusting. SO glad you can't see the details.

No comments: