Sunday, December 14, 2008

Richard the Great


One reason he's great is because he pestered me to go riding last Sunday and led me on a fantastic singletrack exploration for a couple of hours. It looks like our current half-foot of snow is going to be sticking around for a while in the cold, so that ride may stand as the last of the season. Good times. I love this photo, too -- the motion blur makes it more interesting, in a way.

ivy-violin
It was part of another roll of film I developed this week; a bit of a disappointing roll, but I got a few decent ones. Sadly, our scanner doesn't do them justice, but here's a sample:

4 comments:

Heather said...

Love the new template. :)

Jeremy said...

Thank you for noticing. I'm hoping to switch it up fairly often, slicing up photos for the header as they come up.

Elizabeth said...

SUCH lovely photos. Never ceases to amaze me.

PS. I religiously read your blog through Google Reader but this means I keep missing your template changes!

Jeremy said...

Thank you, Elizabeth. I do all my blog reading through a reader too, only occasionally clicking through to leave comments.