- (Above) Kev and Myron in our last ping-pong session.
- Scenic shot of the lake and sagebrush
- A morning of homelearning -- everyone was digging into the art of their choice.
- Sorting out the sisters after a fight, with Loose Tooth Ivy playing the perpetrator...but soon all was forgiven.
- And of course ice hasn't escaped the gaze of this lens: piled shards in the sunshine, dark vista, tectonic plates, and just before the breakup.
- Ezra insisted on sliding on one of the coldest days this week.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Wider and Wider
Not that I expect anyone to notice except the photogeeks, but I got a new lens a couple of weeks ago. If you did see any shots that looked like a wiiiiide angle, that's why. It's a 10-22mm, almost as wide as my old Minolta fisheye, but not so distorted (although faces up close do look pretty whacked). I've been collecting a set of photos I've taken with it here: 10-22 Wide Angles. Some faves from that set: