Wednesday, September 09, 2009

More Beauty Bits

I still haven't been too busy with the camera lately -- I'm hoping I find/make the time to pursue some great photos this fall, before everything turns brown-grey again in November. But I have been picking it up the odd time and wandering around the yard -- most of these are taken within 50 feet of the house, including these two abstracts: diagonals and coneflower heads.

roma-tomatoes
I should take more photos of the amazing things coming out of the garden these days. The tomato supply hasn't been as heavy as last year, but still decent. More pumpkins and less zucchini, potentially due to pollination problems. The sunflowers were mostly self-seeded ones from last year, so they didn't get huge. We've had ominous clouds, flashes of pink, and shining faces.

sunflower-star

poppy-heads

praying-mantis

ezra-toothbrush

No comments: