Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pedal Pusher

trio
His sisters dressed him to be one of them -- how could I not take a photo? But the real purpose of this post is to brag about...err...I mean, share in a milestone Ezra hit this week. Of course we're pretty geeky about bikes around here, so we probably take this one too seriously, but I was pretty proud of the little guy for learning to pedal. Full credit to the run-bike for teaching him the much more difficult balancing part of the equation -- adding in the pedaling is the easy part. I wish I had a proper shot of his proud face to add to the video.



ezra-goggles

4 comments:

Mellowdee said...

Very cute! Congrats to Ezra on his milestone. I'm sure it'll take no time at all before you're calling after him to slow down. ;)

Jeremy said...

ha! That threshold was crossed immediately, as he learned to pedal before learning to brake.

Mark said...

that little guy can go! we were thrilled to witness it ourselves!

Jeremy said...

Super cool that you guys were here to share in these moments.